Sunday, 16 September 2012

Business Cards

I haven't got to the stage of having business cards printed for What you sow just yet but have found myself in a few situations recently where people have asked for a card.

So, inspired by Danni over at Oh Hello Friend, who often blogs about beautiful cards that she's found or made, I decided I had to make some myself until I have some printed.

It was fun designing them and making lots of mess cutting up paper and yarn and experimenting with different colours and styles of washi tape. But I finally came up with something I liked and that I thought was memorable. And in fact, the first lady that I handed one to said it was so pretty that she'd like to post a photo  of it on her blog! So it was worth all the effort!

I toyed with the idea of giving them away stuck to seed packets so did a mini survey on twitter to see what my friends thought. It was about half and half for and against the seed packets, but in the end I didn't have time. I'm going to make sure I do it before the next event though, I think it's a really cute idea.

Here are some pics of the process and the finished article. Let me know what you think of them.





1 comment:

  1. Like the cards..look so neat and clean..I wish to keep it in mind when Order Business Cards.

    ReplyDelete